Once again, it's been far too long. I'm taking the time to hurriedly write this post before I get back to my final college application, which must be done in the next few days (it can't be denied any longer—I'm a serious procrastinator). I'll be spending all weekend indoors writing essays and doing drawings, and then on Monday I'll be free! Soon I'll be back to blogging regularly. In the meantime...
1) The title of this post comes from this Vampire Weekend song, which I recently discovered and am in love with. It actually makes me want to pack my bags and head to California (at least on vacation). Beaches! Sunshine! Taquerias!
2) The Onion + Facebook = endless amusement.
3) A friend introduced me to this special little item, which he discovered in a store in Paris...
4) This video has been floating around for while, but it's a must-see, so I'm posting it here. Watch!
5) A stylish coworker introduced me to this site, which absolutely takes home decor to the next level. Each collection of items has a story that introduces the artist behind it, and everything is so beautiful and tasteful. (Some of my favorites are the geometric planters, book lamps, and ceramic animal skulls.)
6) They tried. They failed. (Uggs will never be okay.)
7) Computer code, visualized.